The maximum rates for the service are agreed and approved by the Board of Directors of the Balearic Islands Port Authority.
Rates can be downloaded here
(Rates updated to 2021)
Rules of application
- Non-engine vessels are subject to a 100% surcharge
- If there is any delay in the start of the manoeuvre, due to causes attributable to the vessel, a delay of more than 30 minutes will be penalised:
- With 10% of the rate to apply if the stay of the Pilot on board is greater than 30 minutes and less than 1 hour.
- With 30% of the rate to apply if the stay of the Pilot on board is greater than 1 hour.
- After 2 hours, 50% of the fare will be invoiced, the service will be cancelled and a new request must be made.